Decisions on investments should be taken, after carefully analyzing all aspects of a business. Usiminas practices a policy of transparency and diligence in disclosing information that aids potential shareholders in their capital investment.
In this section, the main aspects about risk factors relative to Usiminas and to the market it operates in are listed.
See below some risk elements:
- To the issuer
- To its controller, directly or indirectly, or control group
- To its shareholders
- To its controlled and associated companies
- To its suppliers
- To its customers
- To sectors of the economy in which the issuer acts
- To regulation of the sectors in which the issuer acts
- To foreign countries where the issuer acts
Click here to visualize the Reference Form to obtain more information on Risk Factors.